Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Two House Blocks for Neighborhood Party!


Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.― John F. Kennedy


I made two blocks for the Neighborhood Party today..........the first is a Tall House with a Tall tree.............and a little kitty in the window.......the kitty looks like my first Kitty, Lucy, who went to Rainbow Bridge at the ripe old age of 19...............


I was having so much fun that I decided to make another block for the party..........an extra for the charity quilt or  another "just because"........This one is a Wonky House with some of my favorite friends......Raggedy Ann and Andy....and, of course....another kitty.......



I will be linking up my House blocks to the Neighborhood Party Link-up HERE and invite all of you to join us at the party.  Just click on THIS LINK or the house below to sign up on Irene's page at Hilachas...........once you make your block go to the Link-up page on my blog and link-up.....easy peasy!

http://muchashilachas.blogspot.com/2016/01/neighborhood-party-2016.html






6 comments:

Maria said...

Great houses to add to the Neighbourhood.......

Anonymous said...

wow Ida i love your house blocks,well done my friend xx

Helen said...

Love your houses especially the wonky one Ida :)

Lynette said...

Both of your houses are so much fun!! It makes we want to keep working on mine!!

Hilachas said...

What cut house blocks! I especially like the skinny house with the skinny tree and, of course, I always love wonky too! WTG!

Needled Mom said...

Those are adorable! I especially love the Raggedy one. It is a nice tribute to your kitty.