Translate

Friday, September 16, 2016

The Parade is Over!

 
 
“Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!”
Karl Lagerfeld


What a fabulous 10 days we had at the Perfectly Pleasing Pin Cushion Parade! We had 29 link-ups this year!

 
I want to thank everyone who participated and also want to remind you that I said that everyone in the parade would win something.  Mr. Random is still spinning around deciding the big winners are and will tell me something later tonight, but now I would like to ask everyone who linked up or commented to email me your snail mail address so when we hear from Mr. Random we can get your prizes sent out to you because
EVERYBODY WINS!!
 

 click on the button below to email me your mailing address so I can send you a surprise:
ijrich50@gmail.com
Email me








 






2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I think you already know my email address! missys aprons @gmail.com

Amy DeCesare said...

What a great parade that was! Thank you for getting it together. Pincushions are always so interesting, and I saw so many adorable and unique examples.